The list of articles listed as reviews of the PFS/CM/CMS/MSD on PubMed is very long. Many of these are primarily case stories/study reports that also present an overview of the subject, while only a handful are independent, comprehensive reviews of the literature. For the sake of convenience, the articles below represent several recent and up-to-date publications of that kind - not to discredit any other reveiw articles on the matter. For a complete list of all articles on the syndrome, see link to Articles at the bottom of this page.
- Gudrunardottir T, Morgan AT, Lux AL, Walker DA, Walsh KS, Wells EM, Wisoff JH, Juhler M, Schmahmann JD, Keating RF, Catsman-Berrevoets C, for the Iceland Delphi Group. Consensus Paper on Post-operative Pediatric Cerebellar Mutism Syndrome: The Iceland Delphi Results. Childs Nerv Syst. 2016 May 3. [Epub]
- Avula S, Mallucci C, Kumar R, Pizer B (2015) Posterior fossa syndrome following brain tumour resection: review of pathophysiology and a new hypothesis on its pathogenesis. Childs Nerv Syst Oct;31(10):1859-67
- Reed-Berendt R, Phillips B, Picton S, Chumas P, Warren D, Livingston JH, Hughes E, Morrall MC (2014) Cause and outcome of cerebellar mutism: evidence from a systematic review. Childs Nerv Syst. 30(3):375-85
- Küper M, Timmann D (2013). Cerebellar mutism. Brain Lang. 2013 Feb 8.
- Pitsika M, Tsitouras V (2013). Cerebellar mutism. A review. J Neurosurg Pediatr. Sep 27.
- Gudrunardottir T, Sehested A, Juhler M, Schmiegelow K (2011) Cerebellar mutism: review of the literature. Childs Nerv Syst 27:355-363